We are Feral Fixers, an organization dedicated to practicing and promoting Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) in DuPage County, Illinois.
Our Mission: To reduce both the number of cats euthanized and the feral cat population in DuPage County while improving the quality of life for both cats and humans through the high-volume use of low-cost or free spay-neuter services to sterilize feral, semi-feral, stray and domestic cats.
- To educate local governments and the public on the benefits of a Trap, Neuter, Return (TNR) program in DuPage County.
- To humanely control the population of feral cats in DuPage County, Illinois, primarily through a Trap, Neuter, Return (TNR) program.
- To provide educational resources and other assistance to feral cat colony caretakers and local veterinarians.
- To provide coaching on TNR methods to feral cat colony caretakers and others interested in furthering the objectives of TNR.
- To work in cooperation with other animal welfare organizations interested in furthering the objectives of TNR in DuPage County, Illinois.
- To promote the importance of spaying and neutering for all cats, feral or non-feral.
Feral Fixers offers its TNR services to all colony caretakers, without charge. While we ask for donations from colony caretakers, we recognize that for some of them, any additional cost is just too much. Therefore we rely on donations from other individuals to make up the difference and allow us to continue our work. These donations allow us to spay/neuter additional cats, keep a 'bank' of traps and trap dividers we loan out for free, hold workshops and provide other educational benefits. You can help us continue our work by clicking on the Donate button, above. This will take you to the PayPal website where you can donate to Feral Fixers via PayPal or Credit card. Feral Fixers is a registered 501c3 charitable organization and any donation is deductible to the fullest amount allowed by law. Any amount you care to give is gratefully received.