There are several ways you can help Feral Fixers by BUYING SOMETHING!
- You can purchase Feral Fixers apparel and accessories from our friends at CafePress and AnimalHearted. A portion of the proceeds from these purchases will be sent to Feral Fixers.
- You can purchase items on our Wish List from Amazon or Walmart or Chewy Gives Back and have them directly delivered to Feral Fixers.
- You can also purchase pet supplies at discounted price from Kuranda, Cat Litter from Cat's Pride and scratching pads and cat toys from Imperial Cat and have them sent directly Feral Fixers.
- You can shop at Amazon Smile or via Giving Assistant and a portion of the proceeds purchased will be donated to Feral Fixers.
- You can purchase and donate needed supplies to us from wherever it is convenient for you to shop.
If you are going to purchase something and have it sent to Feral Fixers, please have it sent to; Feral Fixers, 327 Vance St, Lombard, IL 60148.
Purchase Feral Fixers apparel and accessories
Feral Fixers has a full store at CafePress. You can purchase Feral Fixer-themed hoodies, t-shirts, jackets, coffee and tea mugs, note pads, wall clocks and much more - you can even purchase license plate holders and Christmas ornaments with the Feral Fixers logo if you want! Every item purchased has a portion of the purchase amount which is rebated directly to Feral Fixers.
Feral Fixers is an affiliated charity with AnimalHearted, receiving a portion of sales when you designate us at time of purchase. Using the Coupon Code SUPPORTFERALFIXERS at checkout will also get you a 10% discount on your purchase. AnimalHearted has a wide range of entertaining shirts, hats, socks! Visit their website and shop for Feral Fixers!
Purchase items on our Wish List
(Updated 3/16/2021) Feral Fixers also has a Wish List of items at Walmart. These items can be purchased online at Walmart via our "Registry for Good" link (If that link doesn't work, visit the Walmart home page and enter "gift registry" (without the quote marks) in the Search box at the top of the page and then tap the Enter key. Click on the Registry for Good link on the right-hand side of the page. Scroll down to where it says Find a cause in your community and then enter "feral fixers" (again, without the quotes) in the Organization or name field. Tap the Enter key and you should see our organization listed below where you entered feral fixers. Click on the box that has Support Feral Fixers! at the top of it and that should bring you to the Feral Fixers's Registry Page. You will then see a list of all of the items we would like to have along with a quantity of how many of that item we would like to have. Select the item(s) you wish to donate along with the quantity and go to Checkout. In the Checkout process, select FERAL FIXERS LOMBARD, IL as the Shipping Address and the item(s) will automatically be delivered to us - with FREE, 2-Day DELIVERY! This is a great way to donate - fast, easy and all online!
Shop on Giving Assistant
Alas, Amazon Smile is no more, but you can still help Feral Fixers by shopping through Giving Assistant. Giving Assistant makes it easy to donate to Feral Fixers! Simply shop online, earn cash back, and donate as much as 30% of your purchase price—Giving Assistant facilitates the whole process. Now, you can help change the world for free while saving money at over 1800 popular online retailers like Lowes, Target, and Macy's!
We are also grateful for any supplies that are donated to us. These include:
- Traps - These are the ones we use. There are many other brands and configurations but these seem to work best. Click on any of the description links to see more details and where to purchase.
- TruCatch 9lb version
Tomahawk Professional Trap w/rear door 32"x10"x12" (This weighs 17lbs on its own but single top handle and the greater height for those big cats is preferred.)
HAVAHART® Large 1-Door animal trap (HavaHart is the least expensive of the options. At 10lbs it's a good weight but can be frustrating getting the poop out because of no back door. These can be found at Home Depot, but be careful NOT to get the collapsible kind or the kind with a big gizmo/handle on the top of the trap - very difficult to use!)
- Dry cat food - Purina Cat Chow, Kitten Chow, Purina One Kitten, Purina One Grain Free
- Canned cat food - Friskies pate or shreds - poultry flavors, grain-free brands, Purina One Grain Free
- Gerber meat baby food (ham, chicken, turkey)
- Paper towels
- Kitty Litter (Special Kitty Cat Litter or Tidy Cat clay is preferred)
- Scotch tape and Copier paper
- Furry Toy Mice (for cats in Foster)
- "Silent Auction" items for our fundraisers
- Gift Cards (Jewel, JoAnn Fabrics, Menards, Home Depot, Pet Supplies Plus, Walmart, gas station)
Feral Fixers has partnered with Kuranda to allow you to donate a Cat Bed or Cat Tree to Feral Fixers! All you have to do is the click this link and you will be taken to the Kuranada - Feral Fixers donation page. There you can select one (or more?) products on the main page and pay for them and they will be automatically donated and shipped to Feral Fixers - no muss, no fuss!".
From the Kuranda website:
Thousands of animal shelters and rescue groups are receiving free Kuranda beds for their dogs and cats through the Kuranda Donation Program. Simply select the product you would like to donate and pay a discounted price for it. Kuranda does the rest! We ship the product directly to Feral Fixers. Donations of more than $50 ship for free. You can even Donate a bed as a gift or in memory of a loved one and we will mail a FREE Personalized Gift Acknowledgement Card from you!
Cat’s Pride® cat litter has just launched its new Litter for Good™ program. So, now when you buy a green jug of Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light®, Cat’s Pride will donate a pound of litter to shelters across the country. This year alone, that could be as much as 5 million pounds of litter!
For Feral Fixers to be eligible to eligible to receive a share of the donated litter, we need nominations from our supporters. If you haven’t already nominated us to participate, it only takes a minute at catspride.com/litterforgood. Just join the free Cat’s Pride Club and fill out the nomination form. It’s simple, and you can make a major difference for us. The less we have to spend on litter means the more we can spend on caring for cats.
To join the club and nominate Feral Fixers,
- Visit catspride.com and join the Cat’s Pride Club
- Search by Feral Fixers' Zip code (60148) and hit the nominate button
And you can help us more by ordering one or more GREEN JUGs of Cat’s Pride litter (note, be sure and select the "Pure & Fresh" brand - that's the only one we're interested in) either for your own kitties or else to donate to Feral Fixers.
Imperial Cat has a Donation program for Shelters and Rescues. We are especially interested in their Scratch 'n Bits product but would also gratefully receive any of the cat toys advertised on this web page also.